My Son Died From This Damn Plant! It Is Urgent That Everyone Knows- Kills a Child In 1 Minute and an Adult in 15!

As they say, all kinds of things exist in this world, both for good things and for the worst things. The same rule applies in the world of plants as well. Most of us agree that every house needs something green, and there are even some who would like their home to resemble a rain forest.

However, although nature abounds in plants that are highly beneficial to the health of humans, there are also many that are capable of doing just the opposite. Please read this carefully. “My son died because he put a piece of leaf in his mouth and tongue, and these swelled up to suffocate him. This plant is very common in many homes and offices. It is deadly poisonous and dangerous, to the point of killing a child in 1 minute and an adult in 15 minutes. If you touch it by chance, you should never bring your fingers to your eyes, as this could cause permanent blindness. I urge you to warn your friends and family right away.”

This is how a major warning began with the sole purpose to share a valuable information that can help to protect all people from this plant that could cost them their lives.

It all started when the little 5-year-old Esteban was playing, and he told his mother that he was feeling bad. She thought it was just indigestion or fatigue, which are common issues. However, she began to worry when she noticed that her son was beginning to have a strange color on his skin and great difficulty breathing.

She quickly called the ambulance, which transferred her son to the hospital where he was admitted a poisoning emergency. No one knew what was really happening, and those were moments of great distress.

After 1/2 hour later, the doctor left the room and had to inform the mother that her son had died and there was a great possibility that the poisoning was caused by something he had eaten. She was in shock and had no idea what could’ve caused the poisoning.

For this reason, the doctor requested a blood test and the results revealed a large dose of a chemical called calcium oxalate.

The chemical is found in a plant known as Diefenbaker or better known in countries of Latin America as Amoena. This plant is typically kept as a house plant due to its great resilience and low maintenance. It doesn’t need much sunlight and therefore can be kept in shade, either at home or in offices. Nevertheless, one should be very careful when keeping this plant, especially if children are involved, as it has a high rate of poisoning if consumed.

According to the data from 2006 in the United States, which registered 64,250 cases of poisoning with plants, 75% were children under 5 years.

If someone experienced a poisoning due to Diefenbaker, the National Library of Medicine of the United States recommends cleaning the mouth with a cold, wet cloth, rinsing the eyes if there was any contact with the plant and ingesting milk. Then, that person should consult a care center immediately.

The chemicals that this plant produces can be very dangerous and life-threatening as their ingestion may lead to death. Do not forget to share this valuable information so that everyone learns about this plant and the dangers it can cause.

 

Source: naturalcuresbook.net

 

Source

Comments

comments

SHARE ON FACEBOOK