Having a delicious dinner is probably one of the best things to look forward to all day, but we don’t always have the motivation to make a giant meal that uses a bunch of pots and pans. Well, luckily you can make this entire One Pan Sausage and Veggies without using half of your dishes!
This meal is tasty you are going to love it. Having everything cook together means that all the flavors infuse into one super delicious meal.
- 2 cups red potato, cubed
- 3/4 pound green beans
- 1 1/2 cups brocoli
- 1 1/2 cups bell peppers, chopped
- 9 ounces kielbasa, sliced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Serve with rice or quinoa with fresh parsley and Parmesan cheese
1. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spread out the potatoes, green beans, peppers, and broccoli over the sheet.
3. Add the kielbasa and spread it around the veggies.
4. Drizzle olive oil over all of the pan.
5. Sprinkle on red pepper flakes, paprika, garlic powder, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper.
6. Toss everything together so the seasoning spreads around.
7. Bake for 15 minutes, then flip and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
8. Serve on rice or quinoa and top with Parmesan cheese